Table of Contents
- Does God exist?
- Did God really take six days?
- What about the ‘gap theory’?
- What about carbon dating?
- How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
- How did bad things come about?
- What about arguments for evolution?
- Who was Cain’s wife?
- Were the Nephilim extraterrestrials?
- Was Noah’s Flood global?
- What about continental drift?
- Noah’s Flood-what about all that water?
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
(Chapter 13 &
- Where are all the human fossils?
- What about the Ice Age?
- How did animals get to Australia?
- How did all the different ‘races’ arise?
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
Creation Answers Book
Was the Flood Global?
The Answers Book, Chapter 10
- How should Christians respond to claims that the ‘Black Sea flood’ is evidence for a local flood of Noah? (See ‘Was Noah’s Flood really just a local flood in the Black Sea area?’.)
- Write an essay on Noah’s Flood: Global or Local?.
- During the early 1800s, a group of men began writing against ‘old-Earth’, local Flood ideas. Research these men and write a report about their lives and their arguments against such ideas. (See The 19th Century Scriptural Geologists for more information.)
- Discuss the geological evidence supporting the global Flood of Noah’s day. (See Q&A: Geology.)
- Research the various ‘flood legends’ found throughout the world. Compare and contrast the claims of these ‘legends’ with the true account found in Genesis. (See also The World That Perished)