Table of Contents
|Starlight and Time|
- Starlight and Time (book)
- See pages 91-95 and Q&A: Astronomy for additional information.
- See pages 95-97 and Q&A: Astronomy for additional information.
- See Q&A: Geocentricism for additional information. Evolution is an idea about past events, not an observable, testable event. On the other hand, scientists can conduct experiments and make observations which indicate that the Earth revolves around the sun.
- See page 97-98 and Q&A: Flat Earth for additional information.