Ice Age and Mammoths Questions and Answers
- Was There an Ice Age? (from The Creation Answers Book)
- Mammoth: Riddle of the Ice Age (available in Spanish)
- The Lost Squadron
Was there really an ice age? How long ago did it take place, and what caused it?
- Tackling the big freeze: An interview with creationism s ‘Mr Ice Age’—weather scientist Michael Oard
- On interpreting deep sea data as evidence of Milankovitch cycles
- Another threat to the Milankovitch theory quelled?
- A Classic Tillite Reclassified as a Submarine Debris Flow
- Loess problems
Are ice cores evidence for many thousands of years?
- Do Greenland ice cores show over one hundred thousand years of annual layers?
- Ice cores v the Flood
- Long-age puzzle of thin ice at the edge of the Laurentide Ice Sheet
- Rapid changes in oxygen isotope content of ice cores caused by fractionation and trajectory dispersion near the edge of an ice shelf
- Greenland ice cores: implicit evidence for catastrophic deposition
Mammoths: What exactly are they, when did they live, and how did they die? Are mammoths still living today?
- ‘Lost world’ animals—found!
- The extinction of the woolly mammoth: was it a quick freeze?
- How did 90% of large Australian Ice Age animals go extinct?
- ‘Mr Ice Age’ solves woolly mammoth mystery
- How Did Millions of Mammoth Fossils Form?
- Mammoth among the pharoahs?